ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wii's - the price honeymoon eases off.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
true but if id paid £800 for one and sold the family china for it, then that is a defo 'ownage' moment!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
i brought mine like 2 days for new yrs for £310... with a few games only £15 more than it cost in shops :p

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting - I spotted that Game in Derby had them in stock yesterday, but were only selling with a 3-game bundle for nigh-on £300, and not on it's own! Nice way to try and increase margins, but the one guy I saw that they had got one out for decided that he couldn't find three games he wanted in the deal and walked out without it...

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
interesting - I spotted that Game in Derby had them in stock yesterday, but were only selling with a 3-game bundle for nigh-on £300, and not on it's own! Nice way to try and increase margins, but the one guy I saw that they had got one out for decided that he couldn't find three games he wanted in the deal and walked out without it...

buy the package, then take the games back unopened for an exchange/refund