ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will 18's fit

yea id say they would fit! probly have to take arch liners out.

And any speed you had before...would be gone lol

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
IIRC the correct answer is yes, but without any lowering, if you go lower then you need arch work

Nike Lunar Elite's
R-tec fitted 19's to a clio (not their v6) which needed no arch work. Some people say that you can get away with 40mm on 18s but I'm guessing at least the arch liners need to come out.

If they're the correct offset then they will fit with no problems, my girlf used to have 18's on her old clio which was lowered 35mm, didn't need any arch work and there was no rubbing, not even with the arch liners

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Yes its possible, but don't do it!!!!! i had 17's on my old 1.2, and it was shockingly slow off the line...big stupid heavy wheels are a big no!

Tyson.

yea they will fit. i was due to have 18"s then i decided to not, as i thought smaller wheels, the lower i can drop my car

Chocolate Bar™
carbon copy said:
yes. they will fit with a bit of trimming and no liners.

...but dear god, don't.

agreed it'd look cack, and drain any performance you ever had

Ziel Nurburgring
Are you a Gansta?
Do you live in Inglewood?
Is your can an Escalade?
Do you need to plough/traverse fields?

If the answer is no to any of the 4 questions above, the wheels are not the products you are looking for.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
wouldn't go bigger than 17s like this...

car11-09-05005.jpg

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
i can't see why you would want to put 18 inch wheels on a clio, save the money and put it towards something better

Ziel Nurburgring
Are you putting a kit on it? 18's might look alright but it will look ridiculous standard.

Black Clio GT
19" wheels fit no probs without lowering
18"wheels fit fine upto -40 mm
all providing they are the correct offset but also depends on which tyres you go for and the size of them ie you would need a 215 35 18/19!!

they also do a 195 40 17 now so you can go even lower on 17's!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
mat-nos said:
19" wheels fit no probs without lowering
18"wheels fit fine upto -40 mm
all providing they are the correct offset but also depends on which tyres you go for and the size of them ie you would need a 215 35 18/19!!

they also do a 195 40 17 now so you can go even lower on 17's!!

205-40-17 is more common i believe.

'03 Modified 1.2 16v
Its purely for aesthetic purposes!

Lets face it its a 1.2 it cant get slower, i have nothing to loose!

1.6 focus zetec....
The Big Yin said:
I thought the clio was 4 x 100 with an et of 37

I thought this aswell but i also remember being told the off set could be anyhting from 35 - 45 with the best being around 37 for lowering...

Kiza

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
yes they will but make sure ypu allgin the camber properly coz i had 182 on my old 1.2 it looked nice they fit with no problem my mate had 18s on his 172 looked the businnes trust me also he said the car felt stronger through the corners? trust go for it if want to dont lisen to any1 on here?your car will stand out much better if you get the right whels and lower you need to lower it trust?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
cut all the arches out and slam it on 18s. I'm going to try lowering 100mm on 19s, With thehelp of wide arches and Rayvern Hydraulics