ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will it affect my warranty?

A Fcukin Car
I bought my Clio last week a 1.2 16V Dynamique 03 plate and have got a years warranty from Reg Vardys.

I am wanting to get some 172/182 side skirts next month and the 172/182 rear bumper. Some people have said I will be fine with the skirts but the bumper will affect the warranty and somebody else has said that waranty only covers the engine and gear box etc not body work so I will be fine.

Does anybody know which is right??

^^ the man speaks sense. Depends on the warranty they have provided, worst comes to the worse the parts you replace wont be covered.

A Fcukin Car
lewba said:
where u getting ur skirts and bumper from? renault?
i want some too!

any suggestions?????

Somebody on here gave me the name of someone else on here for the skirts, I'll have a look for it an let ya know.

A Fcukin Car
Clio_MK1 said:
phone them and ask?

I did and they said to ring back on Monday cos the guy who know has gona home and I am really impatient and want to know!!! (I can't find my paper work either, it is sumwhere in my room I just don't know where!!)

Blue Clio 182
Adele you will be fine with Side skirts coz i asked coz ive got 3 years warrenty wi my billy, it's just the bumbers are connected to airbag and other things so maybe not, I was told if you add things it's fine but if you start taking things off and changing them then be careful!!

A Fcukin Car
Billytheclio said:
Adele you will be fine with Side skirts coz i asked coz ive got 3 years warrenty wi my billy, it's just the bumbers are connected to airbag and other things so maybe not, I was told if you add things it's fine but if you start taking things off and changing them then be careful!!

Yeah I was just wondering if it was gona be the same as urs cos u have got manufacturers warranty but mine is only Vardys warranty or is that wat u have, I am confused now:S :S I spoke to that Dan there but he didn't know, we might have to have another trip to Donny for a cuppa an to spy on the fitties!!!

Blue Clio 182
Benson03 said:
Yeah I was just wondering if it was gona be the same as urs cos u have got manufacturers warranty but mine is only Vardys warranty or is that wat u have, I am confused now:S :S I spoke to that Dan there but he didn't know, we might have to have another trip to Donny for a cuppa an to spy on the fitties!!!

Sounds a good idea to me, TBH i think all warrenty from vardys is the same, personally i think the warrenty is sh1te look at what happendeed when I took Billy in, if the can get out of it they will

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Just put new bumpers on it'll be fine...your cars would look mint...I'm thinking bot getting a new car n gettin rid of mine. I want a new project.