ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will it ever be finished??

K20 EG Hatch
awesome, at 22 too!

i have a good pic of ur vee fred when it was just a couple of weeks old iirc, pm me if you want it.

Lee

BMW M2C
FredYozzasport said:
handling - very good, the write ups its recieved in the past aren't accurate! these things have tons of grip, although you can't chuck it around as much as say a 172

performance - not the quickest thing in the world, but that can be sorted ;) the noise is awesome

head turning - i can't stop smiling! you can drive everywhere at 30mph and everyone stares at you! i was parked outside my local the other night with 3 R5 turbo 2's and the V6 (ferraris and lambo's normally park in these places, but it was renault night!) peoples faces were priceless!

I can vouch for the grip comment. Get some better seats in it for Oulton Park or I'll be falling out of that front seat. Thank god JT has Recaros in his the way he corners!

Lee

BMW M2C
FredYozzasport said:
i have buckets, but i can't find anywhere decent to mount the harnesses

Good point. I can see your problem.

Have you guys got those G Locks in yet? I could use one at Oulton?

J

jbaddeley

Looks tasty Fred. Give us a text if you are near Yarnfield in it. Jonathan.