ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will it fit?

clio 1.2
hi all i was just wondering if the speedo and rev counter etc will fit from a higher spec like a 16v in to my 1.2 vers as it does not have a temp gauge or rev counter on mine??

if it will wot does it require other than the clocks?

cheers all as im a newbie 2 the clio world

Never above 25mpg
Yeah the clocks will fit but you will need an extended dash if you want to use the oil, water temp gauges :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
So a dash with no rev counter can be taken out and replaced with a rev counter dash too? and what about the 3 other gauges on the valvers?

thought i would just extend this thread

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
OMG, i love mk1 clio's. So i can now add plasma dials and use my valver dash and also adding elec. windows. GET IN!!

cheers mate

BMW M135i
Isn't that simple unfortunately, unless its got a valver/willy lump in it there aren't any senders for oil pressure/temp. Level will be there if the cars an RT with the oil level gauge in the standard clocks. Also the rev counter will/may require a feed running from the coil as it won't/may not be in the original loom.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Very basic car, so doubt has any of it. Owel, was excited for a while lol

cheers for the info though