ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will it never end - Valver No.4

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
f**k sake, why?

:rasp:

DSC_4907_zpsgl8xwgyu.jpg

DSC_4908_zpsyjzhfi92.jpg

DSC_4903_zpsutrbxycc.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Another one for the scrap heap.

Such a shame there's so few left, such a good looking car.

not strictly true. I have two 'breakers' in that I don't want or need this summer. however its sort of going the other way now as even though both shells are ratty and need work. they are both sold to be used for other projects!

so in some ways its a good thing, they'll get a new lease of life :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I can't imagine he will scrap it if its actually a valver because brooklands valvers are so rare

it is a genuine valver, its even a phase 1 (well 1.5) but all I want from it is the leathers and to make some cash. however as said the shell is spoken for already to be used by a mate of mine :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ai, I'm fairly sure the neighbours will be getting pretty pissed off soon with 4 mk1's a 172 and a 182 lying about in various states of disrepair, lol!

What are you doing with the leathers? my one has genuine grey leather that will be selling, no idea what this stuff is worth these days.