ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will these fit?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Ruffneck said:
I've got a 2002 Dynamique which is lowered 35m all round.

Will these fit OK with no rubbing? Even on full lock?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SSW-16-NIRVANA-ALLOY-WHEELS-TYRES-CLIO-LUPO-MEGANE_W0QQitemZ250009838200QQihZ015QQcategoryZ9888QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ive got a 2005 dynamique....havnt dun anyting yet. But ive looked in2 alot.
You shud find no probs wiv 16s and lowered 35mm. U may get away with 17s but id stick to 16s. U cud lower it more but again 35-40mm is an ideal amount id say.
Altho i wudnt recommend buying alloys off ebay...especially 1s that r basically shown as a catalog image.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i had 17's on my 2002 1.2 16v, and there was no rubbing at all. 16's are better for ahndling and speed.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
nice, but including post that £500+ with 'cheap' tyres!

could get MINT 182/cup wheels for that?

OR I got graphite 17's with quality Yokos for 595 @ Carnoisseur

NO probs with rubbing 40mm drop & diesel (drops more like 45/50 @ front due to weight)

ClioIII 138 S
My clio is lowered 40mm on 16's im looking at going to 60mm, its still sits pretty high

my.php

Last edited:
Is everyone posting saying these will fit fine jsut ignoring the fact they are ET35 or do you not understand that this may cause a problem?? The wheel will stick out more so could cause problems especially on full lock

Polo + Micra
i'm down about 55mm on 17's with an ET35 only rubs when i doing silly speed through roundabouts