ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will they be ok

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Hi, I've just purchased a set of 15 inch wheels for the track and I'm sure they'll fit but thought best to ask the people who'd know, there 6.5 x 15, 4x100, et 38 with a bore of 60.1 with spigots fitted, other thing is does anyone know where to buy aluminium spigots rings OD 73.1 to 60.1?

Thanks in advance

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
What wheels are they ? OZ rims don't need spigot rings to fit on my 172 but I also have a set of 17" Wolfrace rims and they need rings to make them fit. Measure the diameter of the hub and see if there's any slack when you put the wheels on. If they're a neat fit then no rings required.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
i need aluminium rings to prevent them melting like the plastic ones on the track, the size needed OD is 73.1 and ID needed is 60.1, found a set on ebay so all's sorted bud