ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will this fit

D

dannyh_17

yes i no itll need welding but i mean is it the ryt inlet diameter

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
dont waste your time, you need a certain amount of back pressure to scavenge the cylinder of any exhaust gas. thats why car specific exhausts are designed for max performance! go 4 a peco man :cool:

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah it does sound meaty on my 1.2, its kinda big aswel, oh ryt then looks like il have to keep it! looks perfect anyway imo, i love jap style back boxes on clios

D

dannyh_17

you got a pic of ur japstyle lol gud job a sed dat right uvawise u wud hav been gettin worried

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah mate here

DSC00662.jpg

D

dannyh_17

ok thanks alot m8 is that jus a backbox do ya mind tellin me hw much you paid for that ya can tell me l8r if ya pretty battered lol

Clio16V
clios arent powerful enough for jap exhausts :p

you getting her slammed on her ring piece J03, will make it look the dogs.

J03

MX5 1.8
if u dont have anything good to say, why say anything at all, you c**t, i take that post VERY offensively.

J03

MX5 1.8
if u dont have anything good to say, why say anything at all, you c**t, i take that post VERY offensively.

wouldn't worry about it every one has different styles of modding.

its not what he thinks am mad about, its how he phrased it... i really hope u dont mean it racially and steriotypically. that has pissed me of so much.