ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

willy questions

Willy2

ok on startup the interior light and clock lights starts flickering, does anyone know what this could be?

IF i put a decat on a standard exhaust, am i gonna kill the exhaust? or decrease its lifespan?

williams and trophy

when i bought mine it had just had a brand new reno zorst fitted.

about 2 months later the cat started rattlin so i fitted a de-cat...

bout 2 months after that the innards of the first silencer had been blown out n the car sounded and went sh*te lol

hence the powerflow s/s zorst thats on now, s/s so no worries bout ever havin to replace it, and its bent to the exact same shape as oe one.........with same bore pipe too.....so can this be classed as a modification???????????

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

its only because the starter moter causes a large current drain on the battery so causes the lights to dim.

Had me worried mate was thinking you were having probs already!

Starter draws heaps of current you just have to look at the size of the wire going in to it to appreciate.