ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window regulator

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Focus ST225, Focus E
Will any old window regulator from a Mk2 Ph2 fit a sport? or will it have to come out of a sport...
 
Both non-RS models and RS models have the same part numbers listed on Euro Car Parts, so I'd say it was fairly safe to assume that yes, any old Ph2 regulator will do.
 
Both non-RS models and RS models have the same part numbers listed on Euro Car Parts, so I'd say it was fairly safe to assume that yes, any old Ph2 regulator will do.

I have one here that came with the car but the spacing between the 2 bolt holes that hold it to the door is different the the one coming out (Closer together)
 
Back
Top