ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window tiniting

1.2 16v Extream, Black
Hey ive got a black car and thinking of getting my windows tinted was people view would it look good or not dont know wat too do

has anyone got pick of there black clio's with tinted windows??

Cheers chris

Vantage
not many people on here are fans of window tints.. but my car has got them..

didnt wanted to go too "chavy" so i got the tinters to give it the smoke look :)

DSC04027.jpg

My Clio Thread (more pics)
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=445727&page=2

Kinda off topic but what sort of price are these being done at? (Sorry about off topic) Just got a quote for £130 for the back three windows in my Mk3 Clio, Is that good?

Also mate tinting on black car's look nice!

Vantage
Kinda off topic but what sort of price are these being done at? (Sorry about off topic) Just got a quote for £130 for the back three windows in my Mk3 Clio, Is that good?

Also mate tinting on black car's look nice!

got my car done for £150... all around, except front obviously..

remember mk3's windows are quite dark already so dont go too dark, unless you want to though :)

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Got mine done a few weeks back, really happy with it exept for the dot matrix going round the outline of the rear window, just looks like a faint line going around the edge, dont suppose anyone knows of any tricks to get rid of it?

Clio 197 cup pack
im sure it has to be sorted soon as its been tinted. Its were the glue hasn't grabed the film. Alot of places say that is the way it is. (i think that makes sense)