ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window tinting in kent

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

yer there was that place in Essex as connor says, dirt cheap if i remember

I know a place in Surrey... did mine very good.

If your willign to travel PM me ill give u addy and contact details.
(and they do the clio rear window in 1 peice not 2 like soem others)

Scooby STi, FiestaST

ive had mine done by the guys near wickford... Quality place, if you arent happy thell redo the lot for free. no probs with them at all....

Ive got the numbers if you want them... Its a b**ch to find... theyll even drop you off in town so you dont get bored if you want coz they are in the middle of no-where.

1.8 RSi MK1 Superchipped

http://www.maaudio.co.ukwww.maaudio.co.uk are great, they been doing tinting for years and done all the work on my bros car and all my mates [I dont have tints, not my thing.]

for a 3 dr its about £150 depending on the tint you want...

wheres the one in essex then, is it near colchester, and do you know the prices and address. cheers. Also could i get the details for surrey one has, is it near guildford, cos my bro and sis go uni there, so i can just ask them to do itl. cheers

don't

one in essex is towards southend mate but not as far as southend, place called wickford, not sure on postcode etc

email mailto:damanc@msn.com">damanc@msn.com for more details on it mate

he sorts out arrangements and will tell u prices and stuff

£25 a window i think, not sure on gradient tints, may be a bit more

artic blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 12 July 2005

ive had mine done by the guys near wickford... Quality place, if you arent happy thell redo the lot for free. no probs with them at all....

Ive got the numbers if you want them... Its a b**ch to find... theyll even drop you off in town so you dont get bored if you want coz they are in the middle of no-where.