ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tints - Bedfordshire/Herts/North London

A Euro'd one...
Safe-T-Tint in Chingford which is near Enfield if you are driving down the A406. These guys are very good and they do use the security film so you windows can take a fair few blows before they smash.

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Best tint place is my mate Scott, he has done all of my cars and most of my mates. Really really top job give him a call and tell him Trayner told you to call him and he will look after you. He is based in Luton, Hertfordshire.

Scott 07733260668

Golf R
Best tint place is my mate Scott, he has done all of my cars and most of my mates. Really really top job give him a call and tell him Trayner told you to call him and he will look after you. He is based in Luton, Hertfordshire.

Scott 07733260668

does he do them with security film on the inside too? is he mobile or need to go to him?

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Yes he does the security film and you can pick how dark you want the tint also, light smoke, smoke, dark smoke & blacked out i believe are your options.

He is really good and has done all of my cars inc my clio about 1 month ago, never had any problems at all.

He is based in stevenage and you will have to go to him, well worth it though.

Golf R
Yes he does the security film and you can pick how dark you want the tint also, light smoke, smoke, dark smoke & blacked out i believe are your options.

He is really good and has done all of my cars inc my clio about 1 month ago, never had any problems at all.

He is based in stevenage and you will have to go to him, well worth it though.

cool cheers for the reply... i'll give him a call and go from there then :)