ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WINDOW TINTS (Essex)

don't

OK window tints in essex ppl, place in wickford

person 2 tlk 2 is Daman, mailto:damanc@msn.com">damanc@msn.com

can also be found on saxoholics and also on saxosportsclub
user: damanc

place will do normal tints for £25 a window
or gradient tints for £30 a window

top quality tints, think they come with life time garantee, heard b4 that if pigs tell u 2 remove tints then they will re-do them 4 free, but ull need 2 check that 1

anyway no complaints about them that i know about and ill b getin my windows done by them afta me cars been lowered!!

anyway that should sort everythin out, any probs pm me or post here or woteva

cheers
.Dave.

need to get my rear window done, and dont fancy the drive there, so if anyone is going there and fancies taking my window pm me.

will give you some cash for the hassle. thanks

don't

rear windscreen bit, or just a rear window, ill b going up there but not for a few weeks probly, im in colchester

.Dave.

just the rear windscreen, im a bit out of your way and would be silly meeting you on the m25 as i may as well go straight there! anyone else fancy a trip?!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

This is up the road from me. I had my 16v done there, so anyone thats seen it can see the end result!