ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windows, turning it to widescreen?

Z4
I've just got myself a panasonic 46' widescreen plasma, how can I adjust windows to display everything in widescreen as everything looks a little bit stretched.

Cheers

just change the resolution in display propertys to the native resolution of the display or the xamimum res the panel will accept via that input

in other words read the manual

Z4
just change the resolution in display propertys to the native resolution of the display or the xamimum res the panel will accept via that input

in other words read the manual

I have no idea what you're talking about :S

I don't have a manual for the tv yet as it didn't come with one, it's in the post from panasonic.

Helpings :)

Fiesta ST2
try changing the resolution

2000/xp etc
right click on desktop > properties > settings and change the resolution.

win 7
right click on desktop > screen resolution and change

Depending on how you have connected the pc to the tv and what resolution it can handle it will decide what resolution it will allow.

Also keep setting it higher until it stop showing on screen then go down one resolution dont worry if you dont click accept it will go back to the orginal so the resolution wont c**k up!

BMW F31
go to control panel, display and change the resolution. better hope your graphics card can support the display!!

if you cant do that then give up now lol!

Fiesta ST2
also dont forget to change it back before you go back to your monitor as if the TV is hd and it has a higher resolution you'll be fooked and have to change back to the tv change the res and back again :p

hope that helps!