ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen Help

Clio 172
Hello, yesterday something hit my windscreen pretty hard and now there is a crack from the top of the windscreen down to were the rear view mirror is, a few questions

1. Anybody know how much a new windscreen is?

2. Were is the best place to get one from?

3. Can i leave it or will it get alot worse?

If i have posted in the wrong section i apologise, ive only had the car for a month and havent been on here for long, im gutted atm :(

btw i have a Mk1 Clio 172

Thank you for your help

Tony

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
what he said, just had mine done ^ make sure they order a gel pack for the wipers. (if that applies to the mk1s?)

Clio 172
im going fully comp in january, im only just turning 20 so fully comp was way out of my league ££

Clio 172
what it is i swopped cars on my insurance, i used to be tp on my vtr and have just swopped to the 172 its with a company called premium choice

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I still don't understand how they agreed to let you do this. I only have a 1.6 and because of the value alone, fully comp was the only option, (not that I wanted tp anyway) and I am more than twice you age! I am pretty shocked that an insurance company has allowed a 20 year old tp party on a 172! Don't get me wrong here, it's obviously to your advantage that they have allowed this, and good luck to you, it's just I find it really odd that someone so young managed to get tp on a 172! ~Shrugs~