ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wings

yeah, thats what i thought but i was reading the descriptions on ebay and it sounds like they fill all mk1s, but wasnt sure cause of the rounded lights

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 12 March 2005

No, theyll need to be modfied to fit ph3 headlights.

not true, headlights are the same on the sides, just the front that lines to the bonnet that are different

so they should fit, without any mods, i know the bonnnet is different shape, ive been looing for them too. haha still trying to repair my car from a crash well over a year ago haha

Punto/Clio GTT

get 16v wings dude! plastic so your doin weight reduction and theyre wider than standard ones. only mod youll have to do is flare the bumper slightly on the corners, piece of piss job really

Punto/Clio GTT

i got 16v wings ready to go on my ph 3, just aint had chance to paint em yet :(, theres 3 or 4 people on here whove done it