ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Protection Pics

Instead of the "just washed" threads, i thought i'd make a "Just Dirtied" thread :approve:

So thats my car protected for the winter months! You'll be happy to know there is a layer of wax under there somewhere....

Dirty1.jpg

Dirty2.jpg

Dirty4.jpg

Dirty3.jpg

Beetle
lol i know what you mean mate, i couldn't be arsed yesterday to get frozen through after 5 weeks with not washing it, so i went and jetwashed it at the petrol station:eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol!

and Titanium looks so nice when its clean!

how do you find the GS-D3's? I decided to stick with PE2's last time and i fancy a change.

Chris, the Eagles are great. Been on several track days (including brands hatch in the pissing rain) and i love them.

Obviously i've had to take it easy in the icey conditions of late, but who hasnt!

They're cheap too (in the "best" size they are anyway ;))

106 GTi
I thought it was going to be a just waxed thread showing it all waxed ready for winter!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
fUbAr said:
Chris, the Eagles are great. Been on several track days (including brands hatch in the pissing rain) and i love them.

Obviously i've had to take it easy in the icey conditions of late, but who hasnt!

They're cheap too (in the "best" size they are anyway ;))

nice.

so it's going to be re-mortgage time for me with 215/40 R16.

:(

it's a good job i only need 2.

Vee dub
Quality Dan

Makes a refreshing change from all the clean cars shown tbh! Good lad!

Theyr designed for getting dirty! :)