ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper blades

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Cheaper in Tesco (apparently). But yes, they look the same.

And yes.

Renault Clio
I can never find the flat blades in Tesco. So you think these will work fine? I don't want to by crap ones.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Lol, I could never find them in Tesco either. But yeh, judging by the pic (which is probably generic anyway) and the description, they will fit and be fine.

BG 182 FF
they will fit no bother m8 they are normally in the section near where they sell all the magizines, I asked though cos I could never find them. No complains about them either :)

Renault Clio
they will fit no bother m8 they are normally in the section near where they sell all the magizines, I asked though cos I could never find them. No complains about them either :)

I've found the section, and I've found Tesco's blades... it's just that the flat ones are never there :(

GW 200
Get the flat ones from aceparts on fleeBay. I have them and they are fantastic. Miles better than the crappy plastic things. Much more even and consistent contact with the windscreen, especially at speed. I won't go back!

Renault Clio
Get the flat ones from aceparts on fleeBay. I have them and they are fantastic. Miles better than the crappy plastic things. Much more even and consistent contact with the windscreen, especially at speed. I won't go back!

How do I find them mate?

Clio 1.2 16V
I've bought flat wipers from Tesco and the performance is ok but it smears over my windscreen abit and doesn't clear all water, anyone recommend any good places for good quality whipers?↲↲↲Ant.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I've bought flat wipers from Tesco and the performance is ok but it smears over my windscreen abit and doesn't clear all water, anyone recommend any good places for good quality whipers?↲↲↲Ant.

Tbh I have some cheap flat wipers from ebay and they are fine. However my Dad goes to Costco and he picked up some Bosch flat blades for like £7.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
ive just bought some from costco last night, £6.30 for a pair. however with the glorious sunshine were having latly iv not been able to test them. i shall let you all know.

Clio 1.2 16V
I don't actually know whats wrong with them their brand new! The left hand side is fine but when its the right it like leaves a big trail of smeared water really p***'s me off :( I wanna hunt for some 182 flat ones or some Mercedes ones you know the ones?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
£6.30 for the pair? You sure? They're £6.30 each up here.

positive. i think they might have been on offer (not as though there not on offer all the time with it being so cheap anyway) but we ended up getting 2 sets for my clio, a set for my mums i10, a set for my sisters aygo, and 2 sets for her boyfriends focus.

all came to a total of 37.80 :)