ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiper blades

ph1 172
anyone using them new flat type wiper blades..?
just wondered if there any good, worth buying.

1.5dci
yea they're nice.
Won't help you as ur in Scotland from the looks of it, but anyone in the southwest Trago Mills have them for around £5 each atm (btw Trago Mills is a legend of a store, worth visiting one if your in Cornwall or south Devon! Just take lots of money as the few quid here and there mount up)

182 Full of Fat
The bosch ones were rubbish I thought so bought some of the £8.50(delivered) ones off ebay, not had a problem with them and tidy the front up ALOT

Megane 265 Cup
does anyone else find there bosch wipers whistle? it drives me f**king mad

OMG is that what that f**king whistle is?!? I have had my 182 4 weeks now and was wondering what the hell that whistling noise was when I put the window down I could hear it!!

R26
OMG is that what that f**king whistle is?!? I have had my 182 4 weeks now and was wondering what the hell that whistling noise was when I put the window down I could hear it!!

the whistling should stop when the wiper is wiping