ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper problem (motor?)

Sometimes my wipers are fine. Sometimes, they will go up the windscreen and get stuck and not come back down, needing a push to do so. It's as if they are really struggling and don't have enough power to make the full trip. Could it be the motor or something else?

Renaults
We sell a few a few motors for these, also check the spindle and mechanisms ok and its not jamming up, maybe a bit if WD40, and grease up.

Cheers, I'll give it a look on my day off. Has anyone had the same problem as this? Where the wipers refuse to come back down the screen?

Clio 182
I have the same problem with mine I thought it may be the relay but I can here it working so I stripped it all down cleaned up the motor and still sticking so, I've just bought a second hand one off ebay for £20 to see it that works

Renault clio 2005
I have the same problem on Mine only happens on auto setting. When I turn the wipers on to the fastest setting they refuse to work. Local garage said it could be the stalk control.