ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wipers

Ok was cleaning windows there and noticed the rubber blades on the wipers back and front are wasted and falling appart. How much will it cost for new ( decent 1ns tht are gona last ) ? any1 know and were would i get them ? halfords any good

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
The front you can get from anywhere really.

The rear tho you have 2 options:

1) From Renault - its the complete blade/plastic part £6

2) Buy a blade from anywhere and cut it to the same size as the rear then remove the old one carefully an replace with new. £3-5

Halfords ones are Ok for the rear get there cut to size ones £6 for a set of 3. Else Renault its £6 that included the clips so easyier to chnage (not that its difficult anyway)

For the front use the Bosch ones Halfords sell I'm happy with them there good value.

The Civic (I forget which age) uses the same rear wiper and is a bit cheaper.

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
The PIAA ones are the business. OK, they cost more, but they are a silicone blade - you clean the screen first, then fit the blades and run them on the screen dry or 10 minutes. This leaves a layer of silicone on your screen, making it harder for dirt to stick, and water flies off. They don't squeal either. I won't fit anything else now personally.