ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiping service light

Pearl Black 172
I've done a search but couldnt seem to find it. Is there a process to remove the service light as its just shown up. Something like holding a button down while turning the ignition etc
Thanks

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No there isnt.

It indicates a fault with your car, best get it checked out.

Are there any other lights on?

Pearl Black 172
No just that, it came on when is started the engine and instead of the usual oil ok it was flashing OIL

172 Cup
mine done that right after i changed the oil and oil filter. stopped doing it itself after about 20mins

Pearl Black 172
Oil is fine, check it quite often tbh. Its about 3/4 high in between min and max. Just fired it up again and it was fine =S

Does that mean i got a fault on the way? lol

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Oil is fine, check it quite often tbh. Its about 3/4 high in between min and max. Just fired it up again and it was fine =S

Does that mean i got a fault on the way? lol

When the light came on were you parked on a slope?

If it was not fully topped up and you made it worse by being on a slope, it may show up as having a low amount of oil in there.