ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless headphone recommendations...

The Bus and MRT
Has anyone got any and can recommend a decent set for around 100 quid... my brothers girlfriend is looking to buy him a set for Christmas. They'll be used for playing on his PS3.

Cheers

The Bus and MRT
I don't think they need to be particularly loud so the 130's should do. Cheers guys..... any chance a mod can delete this post.... my brother pops on everynow and then ;) cheers

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol. The RS130s are open, the RS140 are closed, (so bear that in mind), closed meaning less sound can be heard by other people (i.e I use mine for playing games on the Xbox when the missus is reading, I can have the sound loud and she can't hear anything, the RS130s won't be the same)

The Bus and MRT
Ahhh.... nice one Gareth, it's so he can play on his PisSpoor3 whilst she's asleep so the 140's would be the better option.

It will be from Amazon I think Adam so yes please!