ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless Help

Right, my boss doesnt know im using his connection on the wireless, so I can go moving the actual router etc.

Its been working for a year or so, then he goes and has a change around in his office and it no longer works.

It connects to the network but nothing will load.

The packet thing sends and recieves but very very slowly :(

Any suggestions?

T

thecremeegg

Could be wrong here, but whats the signal strength like? Seen something similar a few times where the signal is low, it will connect etc but its too weak to actually load anything

T

thecremeegg

Hmm in the case I have no idea then lol - he wouldnt have changed the security or anything like that?

Strange for it to happen if you have a good signal. Try moving your laptop closer to his office as a test to see if thats the problem. Could just be a coincidence.

2014 Focus Titanium
Windows generally cant handle a weak signal and I suspect this is the problem. As said above the only way to really tell is to move the laptop closer to see if it works there.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
i know you probably already have but try re-strarting the router, or just leave it unplugged for a few minutes maybe?