ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wireless internet issues..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
does my nut in.

got my ps3 to connect wireless to my blakc bt homehub. no problem.

got my laptop running vista. it connected to my old white home hub no issues. i have a black one now so had to search for a netwrok. no issues found it.

put in the key on the back of the home hub. it connects but only locally. says to put in a lan cable to check it works. so i do, it then connects fuly ot the internet.

for what ever reason it just won't work on wireless. anyone got any ideas as tbh, what is the point in a laptop if i can't use it wireless...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
will it f**k up my ps3 connection also that is already set up via wireless?

Cupra
Sometimes rebooting the router fixes the problem too, although you have probably done that several times already.
Tom could be right on the channel. My old nokia mobile would fail to connect when the router was on certain channels.

You will have to log into the router. Google your model number and the process should appear somewhere. Failing that, the instruction book might have the infomation.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
dont you need to connect to the router itself via 192.168.1.254 in your address bar to be able to change the channel number?