ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring kit

depends on what youy call cheap mine cost 70 notes but all good stuff power rca,s speaker cable battery terminals fuse holders and i had too buy two got them from sextons

Have they got a website £70 is ok I know if you buy lengths of cable instead of a kit it can be well over £100 Why did you need two because of two amps??

if you want a budget setup, just pop into maplins, dont bother with the kits, althought they are only £24.99 and £9.99 for the lower end one.

But 5 metres of 4 gauge power wire at £2.99 a metre

and one or two metres of earth as well, same price compared to £8 in halfords

get a run of stinger rcas for a tenner

speaker cable a roll of 10 metres for £9.99 for 17 gauge oxygen free shark stuff.

get all the gold plated battery crimps, and amp connections to neaten it up

an inline glass use holder under the bonnet,

a distribution block, preferably a fused one

and a pack of fuses

and dont forget some blue wire for your rem wire, and possibly some speaker crimp spade connectors.

ull get all in for under £30ish pound, and all of reasonale quality, can u tell i work there yet :p

maplins are currently selling the 8 gauge kit at half price. £12.50 for a full kit inc fuseholder rca, speaker cable etc. A bargain.

Only until 12th June though. You can buy it online for £15 posted.

[Edited by strax on 25 May 2004 at 9:34pm]