ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring loom identification help

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Ive had to remove the wiring loom out the Red clio as expected it had been chopped and the connections for the throttle etc have gone as was 9b throttle bodies.

I have 2 looms which came with white clio , one loom has been stripped abit and i remember the previous owner saying he couldnt get it start but i dont know if this down to the loom or something else as he had done alot of things with the car.

Looks like he has removed the airbag looms bits and connectors but unsure if this could cause any issues.

He did also give me an untouched loom and i have noticed this only has 1 relay on the loom but the original 182 loom has 5 relays so could that be a cup loom possibly ?

1 relay loom
20210802_172504.jpg
20210802_172514.jpg

5 relay loom

20210802_172437.jpg
20210802_173824.jpg

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Noticed the 1 relay loom doesnt have the P201 plug connector loom to UCH , could this be just a basic mk2 loom ?