ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

with or without bonnet bra

clio sport 172
just fancied to change the look of my 172 but wanted oppinions first but by the look of it no one likes them :)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
they are pointless imo, and looks crap. they 'protect' that little bit what about the front bumper, wing mirrors etc etc

people only put them on their car because they think they are cool

But they don't even protect the main part of the car that gets all the stone chips!! That's why I don't get them.

You don't really get that many chips on that part of the car, hell even my car's 'bonnet' is lower than pretty much every other car and is still fine.
The front bumper however has chips. So if there was a bumper bra I'd slightly get it, even though they would still looks s**t.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
But they don't even protect the main part of the car that gets all the stone chips!! That's why I don't get them.

You don't really get that many chips on that part of the car, hell even my car's 'bonnet' is lower than pretty much every other car and is still fine.
The front bumper however has chips. So if there was a bumper bra I'd slightly get it, even though they would still looks s**t.

exactly!!