ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wonder Wheels ??

true what theyve said already, i had a bit of a mare with the stuff, took most of the shine off my old dynamique rims, alot of elbow grease and AG SRP and they were nearly back to normal.

auto glym cleans wheels is good, i tend to spray my wheels with water first to make sure it dilutes a bit, and then use as little as poss :)

jamie

106 GTi
For a one of use maybe ok!, should shift any major grime. BUT - Will dull the paint on the wheels in a big way, so you will need to polish them after.

I dont like acid based wheel cleaners at all, and would rather use something more paint freindly.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh all acids are horrible, whenever I get my cars serviced I put a note saying not to use any wheel acid or truck wash on my car. Probably looks a bit sad I would go to that trouble but just don't trust most valeters who work for large delaerships, especially Renault ones, they are thick as planks!

AG SRP and CG Wheel Guard all the way for me...never have to do anything more than a quick wipe over using some soapy water and then a quick wipedown to get them to sparkle.

190 BHP Willy 2
Used to use it but don't any more. I bought all new wheel bolts for my williams from Renault and 1 application of wonder wheels corroded the chrome plating :(

106 GTi
Not used anything but soap and water on the 182 wheels for ages, they do have about 6 coats of sealant on them now though!