ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woo hoo got car back

lovin it mate! though not to sure if i like the rear lights, but each to their own.. can see alot of work has went into it!!

Sorry dude although I can appreciate the work...I just dont like it at all! I was a BIG fan of your car in the original blue with the 3 piece splits...too max poo now!

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 20 May 2005

wow... different... 1 q why leave the boot lock on ?
i left the lock on incase if the battery goes flat thats my only way of getting into the car:oops:

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 20 May 2005

1) its brown

2) the backend is horrible!

Looked better before imo
1)its not brown just the camera and lighting make it look like that the colour is spectraflair Black.

2)looks better in the flesh makes back end look even wider and the old look had to change as the lexus light had to go too many of that around.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

NEED to see this at FCS!....

looks like a lot of time and effort has gone into that mate, good work.

Quote: Originally posted by kev O on 20 May 2005

get some big wheels theo... but nice mate..
thats 17s on the car if i go bigger i have to modify the rear arch and the rear bumber to get them to fit with out rubbin.

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Dont like the rear bumper. Too much goin on with the lights and all. Tho the rest looks well. And clean the tires;)