ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Touring Cars Brands Hatch

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Nope. I'm at silverstone on sat for Britcar instead.

You should come along tony.;)

182cup & 172 racecar
My mate who races with me in the Clio Cup in Hungary is also in the Euro Cupra Cup(or something like that),so I am going down to Support him.
What you doing with Britcars?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
My mate who races with me in the Clio Cup in Hungary is also in the Euro Cupra Cup(or something like that),so I am going down to Support him.
What you doing with Britcars?

I'm going so BPM can show me all their developments on the Clio.

Come down to silverstone on the sat then brands on the sun. Perfect then.;)

Does it generally get busy for the WTCC? Tempted to go along as I will have been paid and can afford to splash nearly £50 in fuel for a days fun!

Can't decide between Saturday and Sunday, apparently Sunday was really quiet last year so they've gone mad this year, BMW Sauber F1 Team demonstrating on track and loads of other stuff going on. Saturday looks more tempting, just want to see some cars on track and take some photos.

Booked the Saturday for the DTM, really looking forward to that. No chance was I doing Sunday with Hamilton there etc, can't be dealing with crowds!

Lionel Richie
Tony i will only go if i can blag free tickets, i'll speak to my FPA lot and see what i can do, 3hour drive though!

182cup & 172 racecar
very early for me:dapprove:.Spoke to my mate Gobor and his race is noy untill 4.00,its going to be a very long day.(Steve I know you did'nt mean me)but hey:)

Renaultsport 220T
Sorry Tony, not able to make it tomorrow now. Have a really great day, will hopefully catch up with you soon.

Not happy :(

Free tickets failed to materialise through our wonderful mail system.

Too skint after the last few days to justify the full entry price yet alone the fuel getting there and back.

Hopefully there for DTM :)