ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you buy these?

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
I am looking at possibly buying these 182 alloys that have recently been refurbished and powder coated in black for £500 inc postage. Anything I should be aware of? New to buying alloys and such just wondered if anyone could advise? I have some pics here:

Thanks for the advice beforehand

theres no way i'd pay 500 for them tbh, as looking at the bigger images the finish isn't that good so i'd say they've been a DIY job

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Its the only black 182's ive seen for sale anywhere >.< Can not seem to find any decent wheels I did like these however considering the feedback and such Im gonna back off a little and see if I can get them down

work for BMW
£500 is extortionate man ! They are worth maximum half of that ! Last resort just buy some standard ones and DIY spray them yourself its pretty easy

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
£500 is extortionate man ! They are worth maximum half of that ! Last resort just buy some standard ones and DIY spray them yourself its pretty easy
Yeah some of the guys above have gave some links to standard ones I wouldn't trust myself to spray them probably make them worse lol. I'm looking for a refurb company now that is cheap cheapest I've found is £65 a wheel

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If you find a set in decent nick, they're a piece of piss to DIY respray... Especially on the slabs of spokes on the 182 alloys.

im sure there'll be a nearby member willing to help.

or, just try and get cup packed (anthracite) 182 alloys. I imagine they'll be more common and will look infinitely nicer than black ones

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Yeah some of the guys above have gave some links to standard ones I wouldn't trust myself to spray them probably make them worse lol. I'm looking for a refurb company now that is cheap cheapest I've found is £65 a wheel

If you make a mess just rub down and try again.. Practice makes perfect

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi man I've got some 182 alloys for sale... yours for £125. They need refurbing but round these here parts it's £40 a wheel for 16" so £285 and you're done :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi man I've got some 182 alloys for sale... yours for £125. They need refurbing but round these here parts it's £40 a wheel for 16" so £285 and you're done :)

Got any pictures of them mate? Where in Essex are you?

Southend...

IMG_0770_zps7b5e36c8.jpg

IMG_0769_zps075eefbd.jpg

IMG_0768_zpsf9cf9c20.jpg

IMG_0767_zps06bc674c.jpg

IMG_0771_zps0ca99add.jpg

tbh if you have a £500 budget for some nice wheels I would put another £100 towards and get these!!!!

They hold value ridiculously well for if you ever fancy changing wheels or selling the car aswell

f*ck getting 182 wheels over the above lol

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
tbh if you have a £500 budget for some nice wheels I would put another £100 towards and get these!!!!

They hold value ridiculously well for if you ever fancy changing wheels or selling the car aswell

f*ck getting 182 wheels over the above lol

Got nothing more than £500 I like the 182 wheels I like the thickness of them and with the Campus they are very bold looking thick looking bumpers and such so these go well imo

Got nothing more than £500 I like the 182 wheels I like the thickness of them and with the Campus they are very bold looking thick looking bumpers and such so these go well imo

might be worth a punt to see if he will go lower though?

and tbh you are probably going to have to space whatever wheels you get to have a wide stance with the clio whereas some after market 7.5J or 8J wouldn't need spacing