ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WOW! New Mortal Kombat?!?!?!?

Nippy white cup
Thats looks brilliant...sort of Dark Knight version of the films...much darker and more realistic

Chris

Astra CDTI SRI
Not for a game, but for a new movie!

UPDATE 2: Cat's out of the bag. This is for the movie, and it comes from the mind of genius fight choreographer Larnell Stovall. He's the guy who did the fights for the excellent Undisputed 3: Redemption, on DVD and Blu-Ray right now. I hope that this movie gets made with Larnell plotting the punches, because this guy isn't just a geek like us, he's also got an incredible skill and ambition to create the next generation of fight choreography.

http://chud.com/articles/articles/23984/1/IS-THIS-VIDEO-FOR-THE-NEW-MORTAL-KOMBAT-MOVIE/Page1.html

Ford Focus
Looking good, as someone said it seems to be following in the foot steps of the Dark Knight... much darker and more realistic!

Actress Jeri Ryan, the actress portraying Sonya Blade in the video, has confirmed via Twitter that this is a short film created by a director to sell Warner Bros. on his Mortal Kombat pitch. "It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film," Ryan says on her Twitter page, adding " I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was."

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's only a pilot or screening of what could be. It hasn't been given the full go ahead yet, IIRC.

Does looks cool, mind.

EDIT : JJ's reply is better.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha.

Looks ace.

Just so you goes know it's just a short by the director to give to Warner Bros as a taster of the film he could make with their backing.

Or something like that... ;)

X

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Thats hella good for a short. Lets just hope they get the go ahead and produce the full version!

And miss blade..... HELL YES!!!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Isnt a new film and isnt a trailer for a game im afraid

Actress Jeri Ryan, the actress portraying Sonya Blade in the video, has confirmed via Twitter that this is a short film created by a director to sell Warner Bros. on his Mortal Kombat pitch. "It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film," Ryan says on her Twitter page, adding " I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was."

Isnt a new film and isnt a trailer for a game im afraid

;)

Goliath I
Loved the first film to tbh, when I first watched it and saw Scorpion and Sub Zero make they're entrance I almost creamed! lol (I was a lot younger)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
ok, just seriously, awesome all round. But never will be better than SF i'm afraid.

Golf GTD
That trailer on the first page looks epic! Hopefully the people at WB will realise how epic it looks!