ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WR Car sales. Bradford

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
If i was closer I would go for you, isnt james (bigash) not too far from there?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Buy a performance car from Bradistan?? No thanks!

Hold fire Dan, there's always cheap cups needing work coming up for sale. Don't jump at the first one you see!

I wouldn't buy a car from Bradford unless it was a member on here that I could at least research. Never in a million years.

I wouldn't buy a car from Bradford unless it was a member on here that I could at least research. Never in a million years.

This- I learnt this through all the Honda forums I've been a member of!
bradford and brum - generally I avoid like the plague

RB Clio 182

+1 mate, its the dodgiest place to buy anything from, I will guarantee you that they are not English.

I once had some window tints fitted in Bradford when i was younger as it was the only place i could find open on a sunday and i was desperate to get them on as i was going to a meet later that day.

I turned up to a barn in a little cul de sac thing surrounded by asians, i thought that was it, my time had come and i was going to get taken into a dungeon and bum raped!

He did a s**t job and said he would sort it, twenty five calls later and twenty five time fobbed off, he finally told me i would have to pay again if he did it again lol.

clio 182
PLEASE DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE. i bought a civic type r from there bout 2 year ago and it fucked up 2 mile down the road and they would not even come help me.went home on a rac lorry

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Badford.

Sat navs even give you a verbal warning before entering.

​Hole.

2010 Jetta TDi 140
Bradford isn't all bad! Having said that, stay away from that dealer. I drive past it most days and the Police are normally outside it!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I have silky chocolate skin and I would never buy a car from Bradford.

clio 172
How do fellas, first post. I'm at Bradford uni tomorrow so may well get a chance to pop up and have a look at it. If you list everything you want to know about it ill do my best to find out, as well as get an impression of dealer/company. Limited to iPhone pics but if there's anything questionable ill take pics.

RB Clio 182
How do fellas, first post. I'm at Bradford uni tomorrow so may well get a chance to pop up and have a look at it. If you list everything you want to know about it ill do my best to find out, as well as get an impression of dealer/company. Limited to iPhone pics but if there's anything questionable ill take pics.

Are you the seller lol, seems a funny 1st post :rasp:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Looks like its got some 'enthusiast' mods on it. Looks like a Maxogen IK.

Does look in cracking nick!

My brother bought a s2000 from here and to start with they priced it cheaper on the net and when he drove down from fife to pick it up they said it was the valeters fault. Then the 'bomex' kit turned out to be a cheapy kit and all the wiring and been cut and boutched back together. Stay away I say.