ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wreckfest (Console)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bought this yesterday, good god its hilariously fun. If anybody else has it on PS4 we need to have a multiplayer session. Ive not laughed so much playing a game in a while.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been meaning to get this I've heard the physics aren't all that bad for the style of game either. Is multiplayer well populated?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've been meaning to get this I've heard the physics aren't all that bad for the style of game either. Is multiplayer well populated?

I couldn't tell you if Im honest, I only played the career last night.

All the recent reviews on steam are saying that the 27/8/19 update ruined the game (the console release date). The driving physics and damage models have been made more 'arcadey'. Engine sounds have also been spoilt apparently 🤷‍♂️

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
All the recent reviews on steam are saying that the 27/8/19 update ruined the game (the console release date). The driving physics and damage models have been made more 'arcadey'. Engine sounds have also been spoilt apparently 🤷‍♂️

Few reviews on youtube of guys who played it on PC said it was fine, except for loading times... slower obviously. Im not bothered about engine sounds its a blood demolition derby game. There were complaints about a day one update but it played perfectly fine for me on PS4 physics seemed fine. Felt realistic enough for a crashing game. Hahaha

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Had it on PC for 3 odd years (As they built it) and with the Destruction Derby add on, it's the perfect game. Loading on PC is very quick.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Any update on this, is it a bit boring after time, is career mode decent and long enough? i am thinking about buying now.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Any update on this, is it a bit boring after time, is career mode decent and long enough? i am thinking about buying now.

Theres a little bit of grind but online is where its at once youve upgraded your cars to a decent level. I say that but I still laugh out loud even if my car is crap compared to others.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Theres a little bit of grind but online is where its at once youve upgraded your cars to a decent level. I say that but I still laugh out loud even if my car is crap compared to others.
Cheers mate, i don't tend to play online to be honest, still might have a look.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you have to grind single player a bit as it seems online there's no class selection so you'll be up against fully upgraded cars.

I've been enjoying it though and currently just under half way through career now I could do more online as I have upgraded a few cars but think I'll try finish career first.

Put the damage to realistic and it's been a bit more challenging and fun. The figure of 8's etc can get rather interesting. It's a good laugh though and the physics are surprisingly good for the style of game.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Put the damage to realistic and it's been a bit more challenging and fun. The figure of 8's etc can get rather interesting. It's a good laugh though and the physics are surprisingly good for the style of game.

Realistic or nothing! You have to be tactical when going into races.