ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WS_FTP Problem - Customer cant connect with key/script

Not a 320d
Alrite so ive setup 100's of ftp accounts in the last 6 months. f**king pro.

But I come to this existing one and he wants me to apply his key to the user. So I apply it. Simple process....

Cant connect using his script now and Im a bit lost. he can connect so its not a FW issue.

But come to using his script and he cant do it. Annoyingly I cant even see his connection attempts in the syslog servers and thats defo logging s**t.

Only thing I can think of doing now is asking to see his script, also i read somewhere that he might need the user and password in the script (Dont know if he has that there or is allowed to for security reasons....

Got any ideas on where I could go with this one please chaps?

Not a 320d
Yeah well its not a difficult process is it, especially if I can figure it out.

Ill ask to see his script. I read something today that would suggest that if the script doesn't have the user and pass in it then it wont work. Maybe that's it... If not then I am a little stuck.