ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.mytyres.co.uk...expensive?

Clio 182
Is it me or have there prices doubled? I payed around £130 for 4 195/50/15 eagle f1's, they now seem to have doubled in price :S

Anyone know anywhere else cheap? I need 2 new eagle f1's, preferably unfitted.

Ta
Dan

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
£130 for 4 tyres is cheap as chips if you ask me. The F1's in that size have always been around £30-£35 as long as i remember.

You wont even get 2 tyres for that price in 16" :(

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Dont forget to email them for your 3% cliosport discount after youve ordered too :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Continental Sportcontact on mytyres are about £65, then you have to get them fitted. They're not as competitive as they used to be.

ProTyres in Fareham threw one on for me yesterday for £67 all in - highly recommended.

There was a Zonda having some new rear boots fitted while I was there too...no idea how he made it over the speed bumps though...sounds amazing when fired up.

Clio 182
Oops, was looking at 55 profiles, 50s are cheaper for some reason :S

Just ordered them, £73 delivered :D

MKIII 138
never knew about the discount FFS ! i just bought two new fronts (the worst tyres in history for performance)