ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 offer.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
been offered this form a guy at work:

Xbox Core pack (4 months old, boxed)
Memory Card
Extra Wireless controller
Play and charge kit for wireless controller
New Silver Facia for Xbox
Games:
Perfect Dark Zero
Tiger Woods Golf 2006
Project Gotham Racing 3
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Project Gotham Racing 1
£300

good value or not?

Yaris Hybrid
I personally wouldn't as I'd only want PGR3 and the play and charge kit so I could get it new for less with some money spare for a hard disk and high def leads.

Citroen DS3 DSport
It's not bad but lacking a HDD which isn't exactly cheap to buy (£65). Also not many 360 games included either.

Buy a premium pack instead for £279

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I have had a 360 since release and im on my 3rd one now due to faults, most of the games out of rubbish atm and i wish i had the money in my back pocket tbqh. I would wait till there is more of a variety of games out, maybe nearer the PS3 release, might see some nice deals about

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok, cheers guys... i thought it was abit much considering. just wanted some second opininons.

Yaris Hybrid
I sold mine after I bought my bike as I needed money for insurance but have been waiting for the prices to come down to buy another. I can't believe they haven't been cut yet. I will probably buy a premium pack but I'd want the price to come down to £249.99 first.

In some ways I'd rather get the basic pack and buy a hard disk, HD leads and headset. Reason being that I think the wireless pad is a gimmick and it was a waste of time messing around with batteries and then I spent even more on a play and charge kit. I just want a basic wired controller as its so much easier.

I saw the Prey demo yesterday on my brothers and thought yeah I gotta get another 360 but not at any price...

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
I'd save your money personally, i got one for xmas and if i'd have bought it myself i would been very upset that i'd spent so much money on something that isn't that brill to be onest.