ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
So how good is an Xbox 360 really??

Is it worth every penny??

Thinking of buying one but i want to wait for the PS3, i ve heard they gonna be so much better than the Xbox 360 graphics wise.

BMW M135i
Well when I got mine I was a bit sceptical but as soon as I fired up project gotham I was just left thinking why was I not going to buy one of these.
Worth every penny as far as i'm concerned its a lot more advanced than the original xbox in the features it provides.

Engles Mummy
I paid £400 for mine...worth every penny!

Only draw back is - Not many games out and the games which are out;the majority of them suck.

Get the 360 mate and buy the following two games;

project gotham & call of duty.

As for the PS3 that will not be out for ages and even then I doubt it will be that much better then the 360.

Remember - the 360 was made to be played on HD tv's. If you have never played it on a HD TV then you have no idea of how amazingly brilliant the 360 is.

Ummmm I'm not a gaming freak! (t**t)

Adam

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I got my Premium last Sunday and having not got a game (I have downloaded 10 demo's on the Marketplace, instead lol) and can honestly say that I think its brill:D. There has been an article floating around the internet from development companies, who have got hold of the dev kits for the PS3. They say that there isn't going to be much difference between them and the developers are finding it hard to fill the 50gb blue ray disc's.

See the link:

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200602/065_p1.asp