ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox - Buying new Chip help

500bhp Scoob
Right, just been on the MrModchips (Baldbouncer's new site), as I'm after the Xecuter 3 CE with the front panel with the LCD screen aswell, but they are out of stock until Monday 6th March.

At the moment I'm without a console as my old Xecuter 2.3 pro decided it would stop working and try and become charcole the other night.

Anyone got any good Xbox chip suppliers that do a bundle on the X3 CE and the front panel with lcd.

Cheers

(This post is totally legal as Xbox Modchips come supplied with a Linux bios so please don't delete it, and there is no talk of running 'backup' games)

VaVa
It does sound daft!! What do you mean? What will the chip enable you to do?

It might be easier to answer what you can't do with a chipped xbox. lol

500bhp Scoob
Yea i'd like to get the X3 with the front panel with the LCD, as I have been doing quite a bit of development work, and I'd like to get projects to work with the LCD screen.

Plus with the new front panel it makes my life a whole lot easier as I can just plug my USB keyboard and mouse in, as they have put proper usb sockets on there.