ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox gamer tags

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Since the little Icons have gone can we put them all in here like the PSN one?

1) StefanWaite

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Since the little Icons have gone can we put them all in here like the PSN one?

1) StefanWaite
eWNp90a.png

Still there mate.

Just to let you know, yours is showing as 'iWaitey'. (Presumably an old one)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Ohhh is there a central database for them where you can view everyones together?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Ohhh is there a central database for them where you can view everyones together?
Not a public one that I know of. Only the powers above can do that in the actual databases on the server. Wasn't saying don't keep this thread, was just letting you know they're still there ;P

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
LJMShambles

Don't think I've played online since I've had my Xbox one, lol.

Kawasaki ER6N
Ahh so that's who the f**k has that GamerTag. Been on my friends list for years, had no idea who you were though! :wink:

Mine is CookieRocks
Yeah I was about alot a few years ago and added alot of you I think when Forza 3 was out.

Mainly play a mix of things although I'll be on cod4 remaster and IW the next few weeks/months

Also love gamerscore hunting so anyone add me regardless of games played or if you also like tracking gamerscores like a nerd :cool:

GT: sparklesTHEp0ny

(O in p0ny is a zero)