ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox One Problem

Clio
My Xbox is fooked I think.

Every time I try to start a game it just says this game is taking to long to start and dies.

Takes ages to fire up.

Tried a complete factory reset and it still fooked.

Has it come to the end of its life or is there a fix?

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
Tried blowing it our with a compressor incase it's packed with dust? The older ones are packing some dust these days!

Clio
Compressed it, still broke.

Few resets and it now plays sky Go, NetFli, iPlayer etc. Any sort of game no chance.

Clio
OK, so no longer even boots up and I've given up.

With not being able to get an S or X where is the best place to get another one S to keep me going?

I guess a new one is out of the question anywhere so are there places that do refurbs with a warranty or do I just need to try my luck with a second hand one?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
If going for a Series S Im pretty sure the Older gen one X is the same/similar specs and lts lighter on the wallet, again can't buy new though, so I'd try a local shop or even the likes of cash converters as they all offer the same warranty

OK, so no longer even boots up and I've given up.

With not being able to get an S or X where is the best place to get another one S to keep me going?

I guess a new one is out of the question anywhere so are there places that do refurbs with a warranty or do I just need to try my luck with a second hand one?

Send yours off to be repaired?

Clio

Send yours off to be repaired?
Get it repaired for the little little one and get my new one end of the month. Me happy and a 5 year olds Xmas sorted.

Did a Microsoft repair and as it was out of warranty it was £151 and that looks like £86 so much better.

Many options.