ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon bulb

clio 1.4 16v
Can anyone recommend me a place to get xenon bulbs reasonably cheap? As i can not afford to pay the stupid price that renault charge! :(

Dylan

clio 1.4 16v
£130 i think, the mechanic phoned up and got a quote, the other side has blown before! Hate these headlights !! :(

clio 1.4 16v
Pic of the bulb i need, any help would be appriciated :)

bulb.jpg

Dylan

clio 1.2 16v,
rite well you get the guine ones that are normal colour for 60 odd quid each

or you can get the 6000k upgrade bulbs in extreme white blue tinge for 75 posted for 2

edit guine are about 4100k

clio 1.4 16v
are the upgraded one's legal? they gonna definatly fit ye? i've blown so much money on these headlights its ridiculas! (sp?)

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Josh have you got any pics of the 6000k ones with a comparison to the 4100k ones?

cos i would be interested in upgrading mine, would it make alot of difference?

clio 1.2 16v,
hey they do make allot of differnce i dont have pics as i dont have HIDS i will try get the bloke at work to take some pics of his

hey they do make allot of differnce i dont have pics as i dont have HIDS i will try get the bloke at work to take some pics of his

deffo cos i'd be interested in upgrading soon i mean the standard ones are pretty friggin bright tbf, if the difference is alot then i would be interested.

Seeing as you know quite abit about these sorts of lights, is there an upgrade for bi-xenons on the clio?

clio 1.2 16v,
to be fair mate im not in the know extremly on HIDS im the owner of the business and trying to get the bloody website up. all im doing is looking at bits of paper that tell me this lol.

bi- xenons ? not to fimilar though

to be fair mate im not in the know extremly on HIDS im the owner of the business and trying to get the bloody website up. all im doing is looking at bits of paper that tell me this lol.

bi- xenons ? not to fimilar though

Have you got msn josh? Don't wanna hijack this thread lol