ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Bulbs

Renaultsport Clio 172
My driver side xenon bulb is out on my phase 2 172. In the handbook it says i've gotta go to a Renault dealer, is this true or can i get a xenon bulb from Halfords etc?

Many thanks.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't go to a dealer. They'll charge you £300.

I paid £100 for a pair, with warranty.

HIDSdirect.

172 MK2
Useful Link, my friend who works in Unipart quoted me near enough £200 with his discount for just one bulb that blew the other day. Going to buy a pair now from HID Direct!

Mk5 golf gti
Xenons dont just "go out" i'd be swapping everything over to make sure it is the bulb

Few people have presumed its the bulb when its the igniter or ballast

when the bulb is dud it goes pink

a bit late but will do if anyone see's the thread :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Xenons dont just "go out" i'd be swapping everything over to make sure it is the bulb

Few people have presumed its the bulb when its the igniter or ballast

when the bulb is dud it goes pink

a bit late but will do if anyone see's the thread :)
Mine didnt... it just stopped working! I sawpped everything over and found it was the bulb!

Bumder With A Buffer
Don't go to a dealer. They'll charge you £300.

I paid £100 for a pair, with warranty.

HIDSdirect.

Whhaattt??!!! I swear I remember telling you about that site and they are only £20?? :S

Also 6K isnt that bad. They are more white then blue. IMO when you you go above 6800K thats when things go bad.

I've got a 6K hd kit on the evo and they are white rather then the standard 4300K yellowy colour.