ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon headlights

i certainly am ;)

it isnt as simple as changing a bulb, or getting a 'conversion kit' for the standard headlight units, which are illegal im afraid!

I see you have a ph1 if you have dual optics you can just buy a conversion kit to fit to your car as they have projector headlights.

MK2 PH1 1.2
I see you have a ph1 if you have dual optics you can just buy a conversion kit to fit to your car as they have projector headlights.

i'm currently in search of some dual optics... might consider that conversion kit if i get my hands on a pair though thanks mate

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i certainly am ;)

it isnt as simple as changing a bulb, or getting a 'conversion kit' for the standard headlight units, which are illegal im afraid!

..... but yours are still 'illegal' due to no washers/self leveling......

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Oh dont get me wrong, i'm getting a HID set for the 197 ;) Just seemed the way the reply was wrote that his Renault xenons aren't illegal.... when technically they are lol

Black Gold Trophy
A local guy near me with a 172 cup has a xenon kit and doesnt have projector lenses, works just fine.

Renault Clio Dynamique
Im new to this place, so dont call me a bloody novice, Im getting a HID kit for my car next week, and i wondered, does it work well with the automatic headlights, will it all still work aokay... Sorry! lol.