ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon lights

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
Just bought myself full sets of Xenon bulbs for my headlights, I'm a bit of a novice at fitting bulbs (they're a pain in the a$$, I know that one) but do I have to have actual xenon lights for the bulbs? Mine are the standard clio headlights, bulbs are exactly the same as what's in now but i don't wanna go blowin no fuses, which happened when I changed the rear numberplate light fitting :eek:

Various
Just bought myself full sets of Xenon bulbs for my headlights, I'm a bit of a novice at fitting bulbs (they're a pain in the a$$, I know that one) but do I have to have actual xenon lights for the bulbs? Mine are the standard clio headlights, bulbs are exactly the same as what's in now but i don't wanna go blowin no fuses, which happened when I changed the rear numberplate light fitting :eek:

Assuming its the ones you buy fron hellfrauds they will be standard H7 or whatever, they are a direct replacment. But they are not HID lamps (the correct term for what everyone calls Xenon lights)

They require high voltages to strick the arc and run with low current/voltages when light. This is achived using an additional ballast which goes between your 12v bat and the bulbs.

Hope that vlears it up!!