ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Upgrades

Clio 182 Cup
Need to get some xenon's for me 182 cup, but on a stretched budget, so looking at a xenon upgrade kit, had one of these in me ST24 and was good but didnt have projector headlights so dassled lots of people. What is the best kit to get?

Thanks in advance

Clio 182 Cup
do i have projector headlights in me 182 cup?? how easy are they to install and where to people put the ballast?

Evo 6, E92 320d
I got a upgrade kit and its knackered now:( i dont know if its dodgy connectors or what. I would recommend either a decent std bulb upgrade(philips or similar) or hold out and get proper xenon lights from a 172/182 as they look miles better and hold their value when you come to sell.

Clio 182 Cup
what do projector ones look like, soz im being stupid prob, i thought if you headlights had clear glass on the front they was projector ones?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
they look like this...

boshc_projector_headlights_mustang_cover.jpg