ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon's on non-sports

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
I seen mk2 clio (non-sport), the other day and it had xenon headlights complete with the washers in the bumper.

Were they available as an option?

BG V6, LY 182
SpoRt bumber with washers? Ask if they work ;) probs jus a replacment bumber.

Xenon bulbs? I have them in my 1.4. Shame I don't have the real sport lights :(

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
SpoRt bumber with washers? Ask if they work ;) probs jus a replacment bumber.

Xenon bulbs? I have them in my 1.4. Shame I don't have the real sport lights :(

It was a normal bumper and they were xenon headlights, not just the bulbs.

BG V6, LY 182
How much would it set you back for xenon headlights. The full works.
I only have the bulbs, wouldn't mind the full set.

Any ideas?

BMW F21 125d
Full Units are available from Matt Black, around £175 per side, which is cheap compared to Renault Prices!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
When I bought my new 1.6 Clio I paid for Xenons as an option :). U can spec the non-sports (well used to on mk2's) up to 1*2 spec apart from the engine which is what I did when I had mine.

Black Gold Trophy
^ so hang on you could buy a 1.6 and have the alcantara/leather interior, cruise control, xenons, cup packs etc?

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
lol u mean u could get xenons and climate haha

What I meant was that I spec'ed my car up as close to what a 1*2 Clio would be. Seenin as though it was my first car from passin my test I couldn't have afforded the insurance on 182, which was what I wanted tbh.

What I bought on my Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique was:

Style Pack:
Metallic Paint & Xenons

Digi Pack:
Climate Control, Electric Sunroof & uprated stereo (4x 40w) with 6 disk Multichanger.

This was mine:
MyClio.jpg

Photo-0024.jpg